Ballots are being mailed within the next few days and voters are starting to pay attention to our race. One of the biggest questions that people send into us is: “Why is Mike the best choice for Attorney General?” We suspect you will get the same question as people ask you who you are supporting for AG. So, here are some reasons that Mike is the best choice to be our state’s top lawyer.
- Mike is the only candidate in the race who has decades of experience as a professional lawyer. He has won cases at the State Supreme Court and leads his firm’s consumer protection/antitrust practice.
- He is supported by all former statewide elected Republicans including former Attorney General Rob McKenna and law enforcement leaders like former King County Sheriff and Congressman Dave Reichert and Spokane County Sheriff Ozzie Knezovich, former US Attorney James McDevitt, Kittitas County Prosecutor Greg Zempel, and former King County Prosecutor Chris Bayley.
- Mike is focused on protecting the Evergreen State and returning the AG’s office to a professional law office – not advancing a partisan agenda.
- While the incumbent refuses to stand up to Jay Inslee, Mike will stand up for us, lead in tough situations, and bring people together to do what’s right.
- Mike’s many decades as a community leader has allowed him to bring diverse groups of people together to work toward a common goal and solve tough challenges.
As Attorney General, Mike will protect our economy, protect our communities, and protect your rights as an independent watchdog over state government.
Please help us reach out to voters by sharing this information with your friends and family through email, social media, or word of mouth. You can also help by making a contribution of any size at MikeVaska.com/Donate and help us keep our digital ads running and our TV ads on the air.